We read Scripture because it points us to Jesus, and we focus our Bible classes at WG on growing in God’s Word AND growing together in community. We have weekly Bible Classes on Sundays for adults and kids between services (9:30-10:20am), and we also have Women's Ministry and Men's Ministry study opportunities during the week.
Sunday Bible Class Locations:
- Friendship Hall Adult Bible Class: Study Scripture with Pastor Jason Broge in this large group class lecture style class each week. Topics can be synced with the current sermon series or focused on other areas of Scripture.
- North Classroom C Parenting Class: Pastor Brian King leads this class that helps encourage, support, and equip participants as they learn what it means to be Godly parents.
- Board Room Adult Bible Class: Join Glenn Sprich in the Board Room for an in-depth look at the Disciples of Jesus. Why did God choose these disciples, why did they respond the the calling of Jesus, and what would it have been like to be a disciple of Jesus?
- Sunday Kids (Ages Birth through Middle School): See class list here
- High School "Salt & Light": in the Youth and Community Center