Webster Gardens Women's Ministry
In a world where women are called on to do so much, the challenge of keeping our faith, work, and family relationships healthy can seem impossible! We believe women of all ages desire to connect with God in real and meaningful ways. Take the time to explore how God's Word is relevant in your everyday life and begin a journey of transformation with other women by building friendships and engaging in community together through classes, workshops, and shared experiences.
OUR FALL 2020 SCHEDULE
With the pandemic, we have reimagined the ways that we will come together in community and study God's Word. We will be offering scheduled in-person and virtual meeting study opportunities as well as an App based offering allowing you to participate as your schedule allows.
Greenhouse Fall 2020 Sessions
- Tuesday 9am IN PERSON Marj Lang, God Heard their Cry
- Thursday 6:30pm IN PERSON, Lisa McGue, Study TBD
- Tuesday 9am ZOOM, Annette Torno, Family Trees & Olive Branches
- Tuesday 9am, ZOOM, Jessica Bordeleau, Study TBD
- Thursday 7pm, ZOOM, Meredith Herd, Study TBD
- App Based, video messaging on Marco Polo, Kim Welton, Parenting
Our Women's Ministry also offers various workshops and special events throughout the year, with information posted here when available.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP
For the most recent group updates, stories, and news join our Facebook Group.
Questions ABOUT WOMEN'S MINISTRY?
Contact Kim Welton at or the church office at (314) 961-5275.