Webster Gardens Women's Ministry
In a world where women are called on to do so much, the challenge of keeping our faith, work, and family relationships healthy can seem impossible! We believe women of all ages desire to connect with God in real and meaningful ways. Take the time to explore how God's Word is relevant in your everyday life and begin a journey of transformation with other women by building friendships and engaging in community together through classes, workshops, and shared experiences. We hope you will join us this fall!
OUR FALL Greenhouse 2021 SCHEDULE
Join women for coffee & fellowship followed by breaking out into small groups for study. Our nursery & preschool sprouts program will take wonderful care of your children. Registration is now open, click on the button at the bottom.
Tuesday Mornings - August 24, 2021 to May 17, 2022, 8:30-10:30am
- Marj Lang: The Chosen, season one by Dallas Jenkins
- Renee Whittle, Barb Guiley & Emilie Vincent: Better, A Study of Hebrews by Jen Wilkin
- Kim Boyll: Twelve More Women of the Bible by Sherry Harney, Karen Ehman
- Deb Jurchen is doing Engaging the Psalms by Concordia Publishing House
Wednesday Mornings - August 24, 2021, to May 18, 2022, 9:00am. This group will meet at area parks and will also offer Zoom.
- Jessica Bordeleau: Provoking Proverbs, Wisdom and the Ten Commandments by David Lawrence Cole
Thursday Evenings - September 1, 2021 to May 19, 2022. 9:00am
- Annette Torno: Inspire by C. Hergenader - online
- Meredith Herd: Jonah -1st & 3rd Thursdays
- Liz King & Lisa McGue, Crafts & Devo - 2nd & 4th Thursdays
Contact Kim Welton at if you have any questions or the church office at (314) 961-5275.
Our Women's Ministry also offers various workshops and special events throughout the year, with information posted here when available.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP
For the most recent group updates, stories, and news join our Facebook Group.
Questions ABOUT WOMEN'S MINISTRY?
Contact Kim Welton at or the church office at (314) 961-5275.