Get involved with Missions
God is on a mission in our world, and we are honored to join in. Our Missions Ministry focuses on cross-cultural connections, looking for ways we can understand needs and generously serve communities while sharing the Gospel. You can get involved in a variety of ways, including:
- In the St. Louis area, individuals can serve with various events throughout the year with International Student Ministry, Christian Friends of New Americans, All Nations Church, or with after school outreach programs with Bethlehem Lutheran in North St. Louis.
- Step out a few hours to Sedalia and work with folks at Iglesia Luterana Amigos de Cristo on our family Sedalia Mission Trip in the Fall.
- Serve internationally with short-term teams in Mexico and Belize. Trip dates vary each year, dependent on missionary needs and leader availability.
- Individuals or families can prayerfully or financially support our local and global partnerships.
Join a mission trip team - 2023 trips
- Early September-Acuna, Mexico: Contact trip leaders, Doris and Peter Wille, if you're interested in learning more about this trip where we will build a home for a family in need in Mexico. No prior building experience is needed, just a love for God's people and serving their needs.
- Late September-Sedalia, MO: Contact Mike Muller if you're interested in learning more about this family mission trip to Sedalia, MO where we assist Iglesia Luterana Amigos de Cristo church with a weekend VBS program and help with various projects needed around their campus.
- Late October-Belize: Contact Kathy Odegard to learn more about this trip where the team will focus on community health care needs and education while supporting long-term missionaries in Belize. Healthcare experience is helpful but not required.
Missions Ministry Gifts and Trip Payments
Mission trip payments and gifts are preferred electronically via the following form: MISSION TRIP PAYMENTS OR GIFTS FORM. If payment is made by check, please be sure to include the specific mission trip location name and the trip participant in the memo line.
are you ready to get involved with our missions ministry but don't know where?