Get involved with Missions
God is on a mission in our world, and we are honored to join in. This mission is our fervent commitment to sharing the message of Jesus Christ with those not yet connected to Him so that they will know His love and learn of forgiveness, life with God now, and the promise of life with Him forever.
On our Missions Team, we focus on cross-cultural connections. We intentionally offer various steps in discipleship so that you can move and serve in whatever direction fits, with various opportunities listed below:
- In the St. Louis area, individuals can serve with International Student Ministry, Christian Friends of New Americans, or outreach programs with Bethlehem Lutheran in North St. Louis.
- Step out a few hours to Sedalia and work with folks at Iglesia Luterana Amigos de Cristo.
- Individuals or families can financially and prayerfully support our missions ministry through the giving options listed below. Your gifts will support missionaries in Mexico, Belize, and our sister school CCLSUganda.
- Serve internationally with short-term teams in Mexico, Belize, or Uganda. (We are currently planning a trip to Mexico in December 2021. Belize and Uganda have been put on hold during the pandemic but we look forward to a time when we can once again serve there!)
Missions Ministry Gifts and Trip Payments
Mission gifts for the general Missions ministry or specific upcoming trips can be made electronically or through traditional check/cash payments as listed below. Please be sure to include the specific mission trip location name and any related trip participant info in the memo line with all gifts.
- Website Give Link: Donor enters their trip gift/trip payment amount, selects “Missions” fund, and includes the trip name/participant info in the memo
- Mission Gifts Form Link: Donor answers questions that pertain to their gift and includes electronic payment by debit or credit card.
- Check/Cash Gifts: Donor should note whether their gift is a donation for the ministry or a specific trip and include specific person/trip in the memo line of the check or on the envelope. Place in a worship offering basket, drop off in the church office, or mail to LCWG, 8749 Watson Road, St. Louis, MO 63119; (314) 961-5275.