Green House - Women's Ministry
The Greenhouse SPRING Semester - registration is now open!
Tuesdays at 8:30am and Wednesdays at 6:30pm. Beginning Tuesday, January 16th
Greenhouse is not a gardening club but a weekly gathering for ladies of all ages to come together to grow in community, enjoy time in relationship, and dig into God's Word.
Greenhouse is a core part of our Women’s Ministry here at Webster Gardens where ladies grow through Bible study and fellowship. The Greenhouse Spring Semester will begin on Tuesday, January 16th. Join us in the Fellowship Hall at Webster Gardens for coffee and fellowship at 8:30am (CCLS moms, just come over after drop off!) followed by breaking out into small groups for study from 9:00-10:30am. Our nursery and preschool Sprouts program will take care of your younger children on Tuesdays. If you're unable to attend during the day, there is a Wednesday evening option as well.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER AND RECEIVE A BOOK IS DECEMBER 31. If you register before December 31, we will order your book for you. If you register after December 31, you must purchase your own book.
Tuesday Morning Study Options:
• Isaiah: Striving Less and Trusting God More by Melissa Spoelstra (Leaders: Renee Whittle/Barb Guiley)
• Measured by Grace by Sharla Fritz (Leader: Marj Lang)
• Love Rules by Christina Hergenrader (Leader: Emilie Vincent)
• God's Relentless Love by Sharla Fritz (Leaders: Georgeann Arnold/Sue Schultz)
• God's Provision in a Wilderness World by Lindsay Hausch (Leader: Rachel Mohler)
Wednesday Evening 6:30-8:00pm study:
• Jeremiah: Daring to Hope in an Unstable World by Melissa Spoelstra (Leader: Marcia Caciano)