Getting Married at Webster Gardens
We welcome those planning to unite in marriage. We pray that as you enter into marriage, you will prayerfully ask God to be present in your individual lives as well as in your relationship as a couple. You have chosen to be married in the Christian Church, and that means your wedding will be a worship service where the primary focus is on God.
Below you will find information to help you plan your wedding at Webster Gardens:
God had designed marriage, and He places His blessing on it! Couples preparing for marriage at Webster Gardens should first review the appropriate sections below ("Weddings at Webster Gardens” or “Weddings Off-Site”). The officiating pastor will ask to meet with you and share ways that couples grow together spiritually in a relationship with one another and answer any questions about what you read in the sections below. We’re looking forward to helping couples take steps to honor God, and each other, in their upcoming marriage!
REQUIREMENTS FOR A CHRISTIAN WEDDING:
- Request to reserve the dates and times for your rehearsal and wedding service via our online form.
- Contact the church office to schedule an appointment to meet with the pastor, who is conducting your wedding, three months before your wedding date. Confirm that you will have completed the Marriage Works material before your wedding date.
- Complete the Wedding Information Form with all details about your wedding
- This form must be completed no later than one week prior to your scheduled meeting with your Site Coordinator (on-site weddings) or the pastor (off-site weddings).
- For on-site weddings, a wedding site coordinator will contact you to schedule a meeting and answer any questions you may have around three to four months before the wedding date.
- If Webster Gardens is ordering the wedding bulletins, all information for these bulletins must be sent to the church office no later than one month before the wedding. There is an additional fee for printing the bulletins.
- Give your marriage license to the Site Coordinator or pastor at the rehearsal (by law, the Pastor is not permitted to officiate at a wedding without the license in his possession).
* Please note: Webster Gardens does not host wedding rehearsal dinners or wedding receptions at our facilities.