Friday, May 18, 2018, 7:00 PM - Sunday, May 20, 2018, 12:00 PM
Guys’ Weekend 2018
Friday, May 18 - Sunday, May 20 | Patterson, MO
Join us for Guys' Weekend at a farm in Patterson, MO. Come anytime starting Friday, May 18th after 7:00pm and leave whenever, but you get kicked out Sunday, May 20th after lunch. We stay at a home on property with bathroom, shower, and kitchen. Invite a friend! Space may be limited.
- Enjoying the Great Outdoors that God created
- Great grub (roast hog, etc)
- Fishing on property
- Campfire and hanging out with dudes who don't care how you smell
- Rifle/pistol range and skeet shooting
time (nothing lavender or cursive)/Worship on Sunday AM devo
Link to directions ---> Click Here
What do I need to bring?
- Sleeping bag/pillow
- Sleeping pad or cot (sleeping in concrete-floor barn, other limited accommodations available upon request)
- Clothes per weather conditions/bath items: shower available.
- Sturdy shoes
- Snack to share (a bag of chips/trail mix/something fancier if you want)
- Cooler/beverages (obviously firearm time will be kept separate from certain beverages)
- Work gloves
- A Bible and means for note-taking
Optional, but welcome to bring ...
- Lawn chair
- Fishing equipment
- A yard game (horseshoes, corn hole…)
- Rifle(s) or pistol(s) and ammo for range time
- Targets (official bulls-eyes, steel plate, or anything you want to shoot at)
- 12 gauge shotgun ammo or ammo for shotgun of your choice (for skeet)
- Cigars if that's your bag
- Musical instrument if you want to jam