We invite you to worship with us in person or online each weekend
Community Worship: Weekend in-person services take place on Sundays at 8:30am and 10am, and Mondays at 6:30pm. Holy Communion will be available on the second and fourth Sundays and Mondays of the month during each of those worship services. Learn more about our worship format and safety preparations here.
Online Worship: You may also choose to join us for Online Worship beginning Sunday at 8:30 am. Communion is also available on the second and fourth Sundays of the month from 11-11:15 am for those who worship from home (procedural Information HERE).
We know this pandemic has been a difficult time for many and we invite you to connect with us below if you have any needs we can help you with during this health crisis.
How can we walk alongside you?
We know that COVID-19 has impacted many people in different ways, and Webster Gardens wants to be able to support you in any way you may be hurting. Please tell us how we can partner with you below:
Right now we are facing more stressors than ever with this health crisis. If you need someone to talk, pray, or process with, please sign up for a telephone care session with a member of our staff.
During this difficult time, we want to partner together to pray the prayers of your life and the prayers for our world.
We want to help you access the practical and tangible resources you need during this time. Whether you need a prescription picked up or need help figuring out how to pay for groceries, we want to partner with you.
how we continue our mission DURING THIS PANDEMIC:
- Pray for those who are sick, those who are anxious, those who are providing care, and those making decisions for all who are in need. Prayer requests can be made HERE.
- SIGN UP TO BE A CARE COMMUNITY LEADER - We are looking for leaders to help us love and walk alongside Webster Gardens households who have been placed in geographic "Care Communities" of 10-20 families. Care Community Leaders will check-in by phone to pray for their group members or assist them with needs such as getting groceries or supplies safely.
- Collaborate with a small group or care community to help individuals or families who have been impacted by COVID-19 through a Group Grant/COVID-19. Up to $500 will be made available to each WG group to assist people in need. Learn more here.
- Online Giving - During this pandemic we will not be suspending activities among the staff and ministry areas. We will continue coordinating opportunities for us to serve in and around our community, and your giving helps support the mission as we serve those around us.
- 7 Ways To Be a Neighbor: God wants to use us! (download this guide)
- Click Here for Parent Resources on talking to your kids about COVID-19 and fun activities to keep kids busy!
- Download our church app on your mobile phone and sign up for push notifications to receive church updates
We will continue to post updates to this page as available. Please reach out to our church office at if you have any questions.